Higher Level Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Higher Level Teaching Assistant required
Term time only
37 hours per week 8.00am-4.00pm or 8.30-4.30pm
Salary Bucks Pay range 13-15 Pro-rata
(Potential to expand to range to 16-20 pro-rata subject to appraisal procedures and funding.)
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced teaching assistant to work as a HLTA across the whole school.
The role will provide regular PPA cover, sickness and course cover as well as small group or individual work across the either the lower phase or upper phase.
You will need to show commitment of your development and evidence relevant training to support your understanding of how children learn.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold relevant HLTA training
- Show a willingness and enthusiasm to work across the whole school
- Work closely with phase leaders to support pupils in their phase
- Teach and mark whole class lessons
- Be prepared to cover teacher planned absences as well as sickness at short notice in addition to regular timetabled teaching support
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team
- Be resilient and have a solution focused approach
Job description, person specification and application forms can be found on www.lentriseschool.co.uk
If you are interested or have any queries please complete an application form and send to email@example.com by 9am on 21st October 2021
Interviews to be held asap after this date.
Lent Rise School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance.