Higher Level Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Higher Level Teaching Assistant required
Term time only
37 hours per week 8.00am-4.00pm
Salary Bucks Pay range 13-15 Pro-rata
(Potential to expand to range to 16-20 pro-rata subject to appraisal procedures and funding.)
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced teaching assistant to work as a HLTA across KS2.
The role will provide regular PPA cover, sickness and course cover as well as small group or individual work across the either the lower phase or upper phase.
You will need to show commitment of your development and evidence relevant training to support your understanding of how children learn.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold relevant HLTA training
- Work closely with phase leaders to support pupils in their phase
- Teach and mark whole class lessons
- Be prepared to cover teacher planned absences as well as sickness at short notice in addition to regular hours in your phase and across nearest cross phase
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team
- Be resilient and have a solution focused approach
Job description, person specification and application forms can be found on www.lentriseschool.co.uk
If you are interested or have any queries please complete an application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 4th January 2021
Interviews to be held asap after this date. Interview arrangements at this C-19 time will be organised in line with current guidance.
Lent Rise School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance.