Moving to Secondary School

For the latest information on applying for a secondary school place and access to the online applications system for Buckinghamshire residents, visit the Bucks County Council Website.update link

If you are a Slough resident you will need to apply through Slough Borough Council. You can find more information at

Buckinghamshire operates a Grammar School and Upper/All abilities system for secondary schools and so children in Year 6 at Lent Rise School sit the Secondary Transfer Tests (formerly known as the 11+) at the beginning of the Autumn term. You can find our more about Secondary Transfer Tests here