Day- to-Day Information
Future of Secondary Education in Burnham
In the event of extreme weather conditions we will do our best to maintain business as usual however should the weather affect the safety of pupils and staff, a decision will be made and parents will be notified as soon as possible.
Should there be a school closure:
- We notify Bucks County Council who announce any school closures on their website, www.buckscc.gov.uk
- We will notify the parent body by text as soon as practicably possible
- Bucks County Council inform BBC Radio Berkshire (DAB 104.1 and 95.4FM) and Time (106.6) FM who will then broadcast any snow closures
- We will ensure that a notice appears on the homepage of this website
- Work for pupils is put into their own year band section on the Virtual Learning Environment.