FTE Salary: £20,104 per annum
Actual salary £5,621 per annum on 12.5 hours per week
Hours: 12.5 hours a week
11.00 am – 1.30 pm, 38 weeks a year, term time only (excluding INSET days) There is an expectation to work INSET hours and additional training as required.
We are looking for someone who take safeguarding seriously, is caring, uses their initiative, is proactive and is an excellent team player.
- Receives and transfers food and supply deliveries to storage areas.
- Setting up and stock of the servery ready for service.
- Daily food temperature checks of the items in the servery
- Allergy checks when serving the food to pupils.
- Assist in student meal service to insure the requirements for reimbursable meals are met.
- Washes service wares and kitchen utensils.
- Load up trays ready for collection by food supplier for cleaning.
- Cleans the servery areas as necessary during and after service.
- Maintain a current and thorough knowledge of state requirements for school food service
- Liaising with colleagues
- Engaging in all relevant training to support role.
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
This position is subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Online searches will be completed on shortlisted candidates.
Closing date: 5th February 2024
Interviews to be held as soon as possible after this date.
For more details on the school and to download an application pack please visit the website: www.lentriseschool.co.uk.
Mrs J Watson
Lent Rise School
Slough SL1 7NP
Tel: 01628 662913